The pages that follow are individual reflections on scholarly activity for CSU record keeping.
They follow the structure below:
- What happened?
- What did it look like?
- What was my role?
- How did I engage?
So what? (Reflective)
- Why was this important?
- What did I learn from this?
- How will/did it impact my teaching, or the teaching of others?
- How will/did it impact on students’ learning and achievement of outcomes?
Now what? (Implementation)
- What will I do in my classroom, planning, curriculum design, interactions with students/colleagues, use of technology, marking, etc… as a result of engaging in this scholarship opportunity?
- How might I adapt this to suit my context/students/discipline?
- How will I evaluate the practices I put in place?